Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sniper Elite III

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jun 26, 2014

In Sniper Elite III, players once again take on the role of World War II sniper Karl Fairburne, this time as he travels to Northern Africa to uncover a secret Nazi plot.

Advanced graphical tweaking on Sniper Elite 3 - Question

Victorboris1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How many of you have played this game so far? It's been recently released so I haven't found anyone that took their time to come up with a tutorial to tweak this game. All we can do so far is mess around in the options, but effects such as God-rays, HDR and others don't seem to be optional, the game appears to force them on you. It also seems that despite disabling all anti-aliasing, there is still some form of AA going on in the game.

Does anyone know any good tips or tutorial to help maximize my framerate on this game?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@victorboris1: What kind of hardware are you playing on? Admittedly I have a very high end rig, but I had no trouble playing with everything maxed out including supersampling and getting a stable 60fps. In my experience, when supersampling doesn't seem that taxing it means that the game will typically run very well on low to mid range systems. The recommended specs for this game are pretty low.

You can always try using Nvidia Control Panel or Catalyst Control Center to manually force or disable different features and see if that improves anything for you.

DominikPagorek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DominikPagorek

most resources going to draw distance anyway ;p

theres no hdr disable option even through console commands :( sad.

Victorboris1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Victorboris1

most resources going to draw distance anyway ;p

theres no hdr disable option even through console commands :( sad.

Wut? There's a console?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.