Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sniper Elite V2

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 01, 2012

Sniper Elite V2 is a reboot to the tactical third person shooter Sniper Elite.

I can't find any cooperative / multiplayer games

pubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pubbles

So I bought this game, but I can't seem to find any cooperative or multiplayer game at all... which to me is strange because this game just game out...

Anyone had any luck?

Avatar image for skullcrushermountain
    SkullcrusherMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Platform?

If it's on the console, for whatever reason, I preordered at Amazon a few weeks ago, but checked to see if my game had shipped yesterday (they usually give release day shipping) but it hadn't. So I canceled and used some credit at my local Gamestop instead. I go to pick it up today, and they said it's not in stores yet, try Thursday. A couple hours later, I got a text saying it should be in late Wednesday afternoon. So if that's the experience others have had, I'm guessing it's one of those games that A) isn't selling well and/or B) nobody can find it.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Sackmanjones

I just read that they actually delayed the game till May 9th due to some shipping error. So Im guessing your one of a few people who has the game

salad10203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By salad10203

I presume hes talking about the PC version, head over and check the Steam forums.

pubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pubbles

Yeah sorry, PC version

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By EarlessShrimp

@coopersy: if you have it on steam, pm me your name and I'll add you. I want to try some coop at some point!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.