Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Snoopy Flying Ace

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2010

Snoopy Flying Ace is a Xbox Live Arcade game featuring Snoopy and other Peanuts characters dogfighting in World War I themed combat planes in a similar style to Crimson Skies.

Best weapons to use.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EightBitShik

The best weapons that I have found to be good is using the "Rain Maker" and then the "Molten flail" if you play capture the flag and want to be a flag runner or for any other play style in CTF or game mode the squintos. You can have up two types of weapons at any given time. Anyone else like a different combo?

dwej1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dwej1973

I don't know if there is just one good weapon they all have good feel to them except the emp which I think is way to powerful.
    EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By EightBitShik
    @dwej1973: You know my roommate said the same thing and I thought he was crazy because I remember when I was using it to get the achievement I just could not get a kill to save my life but I see some of the best players use it. We got in a "Bone" match last night and I was able to kill quite a few people with it but we were all clumped up trying to get the "Bone".
    Junglenachos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Junglenachos

I use Leeches and Squitos they do wonders

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.