Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Snoopy Flying Ace

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2010

Snoopy Flying Ace is a Xbox Live Arcade game featuring Snoopy and other Peanuts characters dogfighting in World War I themed combat planes in a similar style to Crimson Skies.

How's the multiplayer curve?

El33tPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By El33tPanda

For those of you fairly deep into the multiplayer, I was wondering how the other players are doing? Am I going to get demolished going into this? Or is the learning curve enough so I could get the hang of it?

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By EightBitShik

The best way to get used to the game through the multiplayer is to do team matches because they even the teams after each match. So if you in turn suck you will be put with good players and be able to start learning.

dwej1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By dwej1973

I made it through just regular dog fight pretty fast with just squidos and the leach. Its not to hard ounce you find what weapons you like to use when your flying. And I wouldn't worry about those lvl100 around most of them are good but not that good.
    EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By EightBitShik

Yeah that is true though there are some people to just stay away from.  You will learn quick if it's worth staying in a match or not. I know myself despite being level 100 and high ranked on the leader boards that if a certain few are in the match I might as well leave.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.