Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Zipper Interactive returns to the SOCOM series with a new installment on PlayStation 3 that features squad-based gameplay, 32 player online modes, and PlayStation Move support.

they need to increase the knife hit detection

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iam3green

i was just watching my friend play the beta for like 2 hours and i think they need to increase the hit detection for the knife. i watched my friend try and knife people but the knife would not kill them. they would notice turn around and knife him back and get him. this happened a couple of times to him. 

something cool though is the bomb defusers have to get knifed three times to die from it. it good since they are wearing more protection. i think this is something that isn't really in any games.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By ESREVER

Nah, they just need to drop the melee mechanic from SOCOM completely. Its incredibly awkward and clunky. Or at least remove it from Classic...

jayjonesjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jayjonesjunior

have you played MAG? knife in that game is ridiculous.
    (maybe it has to do with the weapons being underpowered, but i don't want SOCOM4 to be like that)

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By frankxiv
    @samusaran253 said:
    " SOCOM 4 is in development? "
    socom 4 is in beta
    Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Pazy
    @samusaran253 said:
    " SOCOM 4 is in development? "
    I believe there is a Beta up for PSN+ subscribers. Im not a subscriber but I would be interested if I could access it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.