Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Confrontation

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Confrontation, the first SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs game for the PlayStation 3 delivers 32-player online multiplayer across 7 maps and 7 modes with robust community and clan support.

has the patch inproved the game?

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ocdog45

looking to buy it honestly just for the headset. the beta was fine and i would play it. not as much as other games that are coming out.

back on topic. has the patch improved gameplay?

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Pibo47

YES! The game works now.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb
    Pibo47 said:
    "YES! The game works now."

Huh, Jeff's blog begs to differ. That's strange.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By shadows_kill
    ocdog45 said:
    "looking to buy it honestly just for the headset. the beta was fine and i would play it.

back on topic. has the patch improved gameplay?"
    so you also liked the beta? well its the same everything but less lag (if there ever is). also the other maps are great. i have only had one problem and thats that it freezes (after you play 5+ hours XD) its great to me and the mic is nice after you hook it up right.
    ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ocdog45
    shadows_kill said:
    "ocdog45 said:
    "looking to buy it honestly just for the headset. the beta was fine and i would play it.

so you also liked the beta? well its the same everything but less lag (if there ever is). also the other maps are great. i have only had one problem and thats that it freezes (after you play 5+ hours XD) its great to me and the mic is nice after you hook it up right."

hook it up right? i thought it was meant specificly for the ps3 and should be easy to configure. i like the beta as a beta. i expect the game to be much better to be honest. is it?
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shadows_kill
    ocdog45 said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "ocdog45 said:

so you also liked the beta? well its the same everything but less lag (if there ever is). also the other maps are great. i have only had one problem and thats that it freezes (after you play 5+ hours XD) its great to me and the mic is nice after you hook it up right."

hook it up right? i thought it was meant specificly for the ps3 and should be easy to configure. i like the beta as a beta. i expect the game to be much better to be honest. is it?"
    you got to flip the thing on the top and plug it in like that and then it will show battery life on the screen. if you only use the platform thingy then it wont show.
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BiggerBomb
    ocdog45 said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "ocdog45 said:

hook it up right? i thought it was meant specificly for the ps3 and should be easy to configure. i like the beta as a beta. i expect the game to be much better to be honest. is it?"

Read Jeff's article on the front page.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shadows_kill
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Pibo47 said:
    "YES! The game works now."

Huh, Jeff's blog begs to differ. That's strange."
    Its always worked for me. That's strange

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.