Help a fellow giantbomber out

#1 Edited by PhilSebben (120 posts) -

does anyone have an extra beta code they could give me, Im not exactly desperate for one but would like to get some online shooting into my agenda.

EDIT: message me!
#2 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

We don't need any more "Anyone have an extra beta code" posts...and if I had any I wouldn't give them to any of you guys.

#3 Posted by PhilSebben (120 posts) -

the board isnt exactly spammed with these types of posts, nor is it popular. just a fucking question

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14419 posts) -

If I had any, I wouldn't give them to people who spams giant bomb for them.

#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
PhilSebben said:
"the board isnt exactly spammed with these types of posts, nor is it popular. just a fucking question"
One is already too much...and there are more than one.
#6 Posted by Player1 (3876 posts) -
PhilSebben said:
"the board isnt exactly spammed with these types of posts, nor is it popular. just a fucking question"
Yes we realize its not spammed, but if one guy gets one, then there will be 5 more post like this. 

Just look at other forums.
#7 Edited by PhilSebben (120 posts) -

damn I came from gamespot thinking giant bomb wasn't full of dickheads. 

#8 Posted by ocdog45 (675 posts) -

somebody slap this loser. go download wore and get a life.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.