Looking forward to this like me?

#1 Posted by deadly_polo (471 posts) -

Really love the previous games, looking forward to this one. Anyone agree/disagree?

#2 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

disagree

#3 Posted by LackLuster (713 posts) -

Fireteam Bravo 2 was fun I doubt they will do anything different with 3 though.

#4 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

If it goes back to the original SOCOM roots, I'll be excited. If it isn't (and probably won't), count me out.

#5 Posted by Vod_Crack (712 posts) -

Disagree.

#6 Posted by sarahsdad (1085 posts) -

I still have FTB2, and replay some of the missions from time to time. As long as they don't start with Tactical Strike and tack in some more hands on controls, I'm interested.

I would love to see see FTB2 style of play with a few changes:
  • Update the graphics
  • Give it a new story
  • More varied environments to play in (maybe some weather effects)
  • The custom mission flexibility from FTB1
#7 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

The FTB games are pretty good. The online is especially fun until hackers take over the servers.

sarahsdad said:
"I still have FTB2, and replay some of the missions from time to time. As long as they don't start with Tactical Strike and tack in some more hands on controls, I'm interested."
That's what it looks like. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, because Tactical Strike was pretty good (besides that 6th mission) and the graphics were fucking beastly.
#8 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Yeah the trailer looked quite good. No prior experience with the FTB games but it certainly looks like something I could enjoy.

#9 Posted by Snuffy (146 posts) -
Karmum said:
"If it goes back to the original SOCOM roots, I'll be excited. If it isn't (and probably won't), count me out."

Agreed.  If the original two FTB games were great.
#10 Edited by Bucketdeth (8005 posts) -

Sorry to bump an old topic but I was not really interested in this about 7 months back but now it is shaping up to be an awesome looking game.

#11 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2502 posts) -

My hopes are extremely low, all of the other Fireteam Bravo games were ass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.