Sonic Adventure 2 spotted on xbox.com

#1 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2402 posts) -

http://i.joystiq.com/2012/06/19/sonic-adventure-2-spotted-on-xbox-com/ I hope this means we are going to hear something about it soon! I am ready to purchase this now.

#2 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8605 posts) -

God yes.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

Would be nice if the added online for the Chao stuff, but sadly the probably wont.

#4 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11378 posts) -

That's neat and all, but I already own more than one copy of this game. I'm not buying a third.

Don't ask...

#5 Posted by bslayer (220 posts) -

I still have my Dreamcast version, but I'm curious if they'll add anything to it, especially since you can't take the Chaos with in via the VMU.

#6 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

@bslayer said:

I still have my Dreamcast version, but I'm curious if they'll add anything to it, especially since you can't take the Chaos with in via the VMU.

Most likely it will be a port of the Gamecube version. That's what SA 1 is on XBLA/PSN.

#7 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

You know Sega is near the end with all of their ports of old games. SAVE SEGA! Actually, nah.

#8 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8605 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:

Would be nice if the added online for the Chao stuff, but sadly the probably wont.

Oh, remembering the Chao's just made me want it even more.
I had such great times with those little clowns, they were the reason I kept playing so long!
#9 Posted by believer258 (12176 posts) -

I hope they port the good and proper Gamecube version.

I did hear that the port of Sonic Adventure 1 to the 360 was the PC version and it came out really crappy and buggy, so I hope that isn't the case hear. Note that is what I heard, not what I know firsthand, and this was a while back so I don't remember where from either.

#10 Posted by bslayer (220 posts) -

@JJOR64: Ah! True, I didn't think about that.

#11 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@JJOR64 said:

Oh, remembering the Chao's just made me want it even more. I had such great times with those little clowns, they were the reason I kept playing so long!

Same here. Got my main Chao's stats all maxed out.

#12 Posted by NMC2008 (1237 posts) -

I'll buy it but I won't play it, kinda like I do with most of my downloadables. -_-

#13 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8605 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@JJOR64 said:

Oh, remembering the Chao's just made me want it even more. I had such great times with those little clowns, they were the reason I kept playing so long!

Same here. Got my main Chao's stats all maxed out.

Mine all turned into Angel Chao's and they could fly...and one had flippers!  That's all I remember but I'm going all "ohmygoshtheyaresocutewhentheytrytowalkandfallandohlookthey'replayinginstrumentstogethernowohmygodohmygod." just by thinking of them again.

In other words, I want this, bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.