4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

If you liked SA2, good news! 0

If you ask me, Sonic Adventure 2 was the beginning of the end for 3D Sonic games. Whenever I hear somebody tell me that they think Sonic Adventure 2 is the best 3D Sonic game, I cannot help but muster a funny look. Don’t get me wrong: SA2 is, in certain areas, a vast improvement over the original Sonic Adventure – with generally tighter controls, a significant boost in graphical detail, and less fiddly collision detection problems. But it is also responsible for bringing about a number of bad...

One of the best games ever 0

Okay, I'm going to admit this right up front: I'm biased. I first played Sonic Adventure 2 (the Battle version for Nintendo Gamecube) back in 2002, and it has always been one of my favorite games ever since. I've logged nearly 100 hours on my original, decade-old file. But! Tastes do change. I'm not blindly in love with everything from my youth. I now look at many games I loved as a kid and see their flaws. Yet, I just picked up Playstation Network's HD version, at the far smarter age of 17, and...