Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic CD

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 23, 1993

Sonic the Hedgehog's sole adventure for the Sega CD, as he travels through time to save the fate of Little Planet from Dr. Robotnik's army of robots (including Sonic's new adversary: his metallic doppelganger).

Any idea when the HD version will be out?

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'm going insane waiting for this game. Sonic CD has always been (and forever will be) my favorite 2D Sonic game.

Gamespot has it's release date as December 7, which obviously isn't true and Wikipedia has it set for December 13th, which I'd assume is for the PSN version.

I've read this weeks release schedules for Xbox Live and PSN and the game is absent from both. I suppose it's certainly possible that the game could be released next week, though that'd likely be the last chance for it to release this year.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Go figure, Sega just revealed it for tomorrow for 400 points. Mods, do your thing.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Karl_Boss

There is no set release date at this time but it is still set to be released in December.

Avatar image for deactivated-63ce64d7ef40c
    deactivated-63ce64d7ef40c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Playstation website says the 14th:

http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/sonic-cd-ps3.html

Timing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.