scapegoatsqueal's Sonic Colors (Wii) review

• scapegoatsqueal wrote this review on .

Win

This is the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2! The Sonic Cycle is officially broken. This game has THE best graphics on the Wii, and one of the best musical scores on the Wii (what else would you expect from Sonic Team?). The only problem with the music is a sad lack of Crush 40...but, oh well. The gameplay is non-stop fun, and the Wisps actually make it more enjoyable. Whats more, if you decide the Wisps aren't your thing, you can skip over them entirely. Overall, this is in the top 10 Wii games of all time.

What little complaints reviewers have with this game is a "mediocre co-op", "repetitive boss fights" and "cheap deaths".

"Mediocre co-op" - This was an add-on. SEGA didn't even have to include this. Taking away from the score of the game because of a bonus feature you don't have to play is ridiculous.

"Repetitive Boss Fights" - A little, maybe. Pretty much every boss is a giant robot of some sort. But why does that matter? Each boss fight is fun every time.

"Cheap Deaths" - OK, complaining about dying is like complaining because you can't play the game. Guess what? Games are supposed to present a challenge, thats what makes them fun! Seriously, I'm starting to think most game reviewers literally cannot play games.

So if you own a Wii, don't miss out on one of the best games of the console.