First Review in by IGN - 7.5

#2 Posted by Vitor (2821 posts) -

Seriously? The GB quicklook made that game look outright broken. 

Maybe the extra time in development since then helped iron out the bugs. Still, I'm dubious - will wait for more reviews to come in first. IGN 'exclusive' review scores tend to be grossly inflated.

#3 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7616 posts) -

The GiantBomb QL was somewhat embarrassing, but that was an early version of the game with someone who had no idea how to play. 
Some of the demonstrations of it have looked somewhat fun and I'll admit that I was impressed by the Japanese ad.  Looks like it'd be a lot of fun to play with friends. 

Still, Kinect is going to need a lot more than this to sell me.
#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

I'm indifferent on whether or not I'd like to pretend that I'm on the hover board from Back To The Future 2. Take that, reviewer man.

#5 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#6 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

That's actually a lot better than what I expected it to get.

#7 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@CitizenKane: You said it. after watching Ryan struggle against the controls I was fully expecting it to ship broken.
#8 Posted by Computerplayer1 (991 posts) -
@CitizenKane: It's roughly 7.5 points better than I expected.
#9 Posted by Ignor (2372 posts) -

It's good, for a kinect game.

#10 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

I'm very surprised it scored that highly, although I'm still not convinced it's a quality product.

#11 Edited by Vitor (2821 posts) -
@Mrskidders:  So most of the other reviews are in - and I f*cking called it. IGN early reviews are usually bullshit and this ain't no exception to the rule apparently. Game got an absolute butchering from Eurogamer/Gametrailers/Kotaku and other sites. Apparently the controls are just plain broken.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.