5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 14 releases and 0 DLC

The Absolute Best Platformer of that Era. 0

Sonic and Knuckles is a game with ideas. Many other series have never had ideas as game changing as this. Take Mario; Luigi plays exactly the same as Mario. There are no differences other than one being taller and green.Playing with Knuckles, on the other hand, is much different from Sonic. His glide attack is made to good use here; levels are designed solely for the sake of BOTH characters. Sonic and Knuckles each have their own story mode, which goes through the same levels, but different part...

Brilliant on Its own - Outstanding combined. 0

I actually got Sonic & Knuckles for the genesis one year for my Christmas without ever having heard of, let alone played, Sonic 3. Having been an avid fan of the first two games in the series i feverishly ripped open the box and set about playing the adventure without so much of a thank you to parents or Santa. I guess this just highlighted the extent of my addiction to video games even from a young age. And unfortunately for those relatives trying to wean me off the consoles this game only ...