3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

This just might be the best Sonic game in over 13 years. 0

Let me lay it on the line: I’m a Sonic fan. I have been since the birth of the franchise. To me, Sonic games are serious business. And yes, I’ve made a few bad purchase decisions because there was a blue hedgehog on the box. Let’s face it: The Sonic franchise is in the dumps. More often than not, each Sonic game to come out of Sega is more bad than it is good. Quite simply put, Sonic’s glory days were on the Sega Genesis. Anything since then has been of varying quality from “decent” to “absolute...

They made a bad 2D game as well 0

Recently when reviewing Sonic Episode 4 I made statement saying that there were no bad 2D Sonic games. Remembered that there was actually one game I had not played yet made me go back to this. Sonic Rush Adventure or Sonic Rush 2. This is the 5th 2D Sonic game in modern platforms. GBA having 3 and DS 2.  The Hub I am certain there is no Sonic fan who can argue that the quality of Sonic games has gone down since he jumped to 3D. Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast was perhaps the last only decent effor...