tireyo's Sonic Rush (Nintendo DS) review

• tireyo wrote this review on .
  • tireyo has written a total of 26 reviews. The last one was for Pushmo

It's Sonic on another adventure now on the DS!

Sonic Rush is a good game but there is a little bit more to be desired. Sonic Rush is a lot like Sonic and Knuckles for the Sega Genesis. This updated Sonic game is fun to play and can entertain anyone who grew up with Sonic! The atmosphere in the game is bright and colorful and the layouts are designed well but not not well enough to provide a very hard challenge. The music in this game is what you can expect for a high speed Sonic game. The voice acting in the game can get annoying after awhile, especially during boss fights. Sometimes you just want Dr. Eggman to shut-up. The phrases he says is cheesy- (Get ready to be schooled, take this, He He). If you played any of the former Sonics, then you have already been there and done that. If you haven't played any Sonic at all, give it a try. For Sonic fans, I recommend that you find a friend that has this game, play it for awhile, and see if you want to buy the game for about $20. I'm not totally sure if you can rent a game such as this, but if you have the opportunity to do so, rent it first. I give Sonic Rush a 3.5/5 because it could of been so much more than what it is. Keep in mind that I like games with good quality and long lasting moments to remember for a lifetime. Sonic Rush only offers good quality.