IT'S TRUE!!! Banjo and Kazooie is in Sonic All Stars Racing!!!!

#1 Edited by Willy105 (4688 posts) -

Sonic and Sega All Star Racing will have console specific characters, and BANJO-KAZOOIE is in the 360 version!!!

That also means that Mario or Link could be in the Wii version, and Sackboy or Ratchet could be in the PS3 version! Well, it's possible....

#2 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

This just reminds how Sega completely abandoned all its great Megadrive franchises like SOR once they went to the Saturn and haven't acknowledged them again since.

The game I mean, not this specific news.

#3 Posted by CounterShock (420 posts) -

but do you really care?

#4 Edited by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

Sonic R was better.

Sorry Sega, You're not gonna make the next Mario kart with this one.

Edit: about the Banjo & Kazooie Announcement, i doubt it'd make it a sweeter deal for anyone not yet sold on this game, but i guess for the people who want to get it, i guess it's pretty neato.

#5 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

Aww shit.

#6 Posted by SimonM7 (129 posts) -

Alex Kidd and Gilius are both in the Superstars Tennis game also made by Sumo Digital. I wouldn't say they abandoned their classic franchises as much as.. are poor at selecting which ones to pay homage to with these games.

Then again, the awesomest nostalgia in the tennis game were the game specific courts rather than the playable characters. The Space Harrier one was superb.

#7 Edited by xyzygy (9894 posts) -

YES! This is sweet! Let's hope they actually do a half decent job on the game and maybe this'll be a buy!  

Not to mention Ryo Hazuki!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.