Poor Sonic :(

#1 Posted by Deadpool_jr (16 posts) -

I remember growing up wishing that they made Sonic shoes....But allot of his games now aren't worth even one Chaos emerald. Its sad to the point where I wish they would put the little blue Hedgehog down. Whats your opinion on the little blue blur's career?

#2 Posted by Deadpool_jr (16 posts) -
#3 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

If Sonic 4 sucks then yes, he must be put down.

#4 Posted by csl316 (8693 posts) -

get the sonic mega collection, play sonic cd somehow, and maybe give the rush games a shot.  that's plenty of sonic to fill a lifetime.

#5 Edited by Coombs (3449 posts) -

The new one is supposed to go back to sonics root (1&2 sidescroller style) So we'll have to wait and see

#6 Posted by Deadpool_jr (16 posts) -

Yea that is what I am putting my hopes on Sonic 4. So hopefully that will keep me interested. An i am interested to see how the other episodes play out 

#7 Edited by XenoNick (1408 posts) -

I have some hope for sonic 4. I recentlly got the Sonic classics collection for my DS which includes the first four games and special modes to play as knuckles in 2 and 3 and it reminded how awsome sonic used to be. Please sega i beg you bring that awsome-ness back!!!!

#8 Posted by zerodude (8 posts) -

yay sonic 4

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

I can imagine walking through town and seeing Sonic laying in the street with a beard and a bottle of vodka, shouting at passers by.

#10 Posted by FreakAche (2953 posts) -

The Sonic Rush/Sonic Advance series has been pretty good. Sonic is not totally dead.

#11 Posted by ryoma122 (699 posts) -

i hate sonic now i never though id say it but i do if it wasnt for those games im sure there would have been a shenmue 3

#12 Posted by Dr_VonBoogie (348 posts) -
@FreakAche said:
" The Sonic Rush/Sonic Advance series has been pretty good. Sonic is not totally dead. "
Yeah! Why is that whenever someone mentions past Sonic games they always forget the hand held Sonic games.
#13 Posted by zerodude (8 posts) -

can t wait

Main Image

Sonic

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.