mikeydct's Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis) review

When you think of sega who think Sonic

Sonic the hedgehog is a game that can hold the test of time. This Sonic game is good but not the best. If you have no clue what Sonic the hedgehog then where have you been? You are a fast hedgehog and you run around collecting rings and defeating a evil doctor. The graphics are a little fuzzy but great. With the music you won't get it out of your head. And the game play, well I miss not be able to do a speedy spin dash, and that take away some of the fun. In all if you have not played this game, then you are not a gamer.

Other reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis) Review 0

Surrendering to what seemed like a year's worth of Mediocrity after Super Mario Galaxy, now im going back to my roots, one of the consoles that seemed to define Video Games for me, and also spured one of the most iconic Video Game Characters ever, Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic the Hedgehog, according to my Mother and Father, was the first Video Game i ever played, BUT, this version WAS NOT the first game i ever played. The first game i ever played was infact, the Master System version of this game, ...

The game that got me intrested in gaming. 0

Where do I begin with this game because it was the game that got me into videogamming.The story is Dr Robotnik AKA Doctor Eggman has trapped animals in badniks and Sonic has to free them but there is also 6 Chaos Emeralds to collect as well in this game quiet a simple and easy story to understandThe game plays very well you play as Sonic a speedy blue hedgehog that can run at a very fast speed. The game has about six zones and a final and there is 3 acts mainly in each.  At the end of the third ...