This was my first Platinum Trophy game

#1 Posted by TurboMan (7736 posts) -

Nothing to say.. I don't really get into trophy's too much cause they're not as meaningful as achievements.. but my roommate bought this game, and I found getting trophies more addictive than any of the games on the disk

#2 Edited by WickedCobra03 (2120 posts) -

I really don't go for platinum trophies much either because of the fact that I enjoy playing games, and sure, going through them thoroughly, but I don't like having to achieve insane goals that are just grinding, or you have to play and memorize the game to the point where it becomes un-fun.

I am thinking of picking this game up for like $15 or $20 today. I would have bought it at release except I wanted to just wait because I do own a lot of the games on this collection, at least half, so I felt $30 was kind of steep for a repurchase of 20 year old games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.