Zone of Enders and MGS HD Collections for Vita

#1 Posted by Scrumdidlyumptious (1639 posts) -
#2 Posted by RE_Player1 (7544 posts) -

If Vita has trophies, which I'm pretty sure it will, I'll be getting Zone of Enders Collectn for Vita.

#3 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1913 posts) -

Announcing more Snake Eater before the 3DS version is even out. Kojima Productions is eating its own tail at this point.

#4 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5796 posts) -

Oh damn I didn't know there was going to be a ZOTE collection.

Cool.

#5 Posted by Scrumdidlyumptious (1639 posts) -

The real question is are they meant to be streaming the rehearsal? Seems like a mistake.

#6 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Looks like the cat's out of the bag!

#7 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4245 posts) -

Looks like I'm buying 2 copies then...

#8 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

maybe it's a trap! 

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19304 posts) -

Awesome. I was going to get the console version of the collections, but I might as well just get it for the Vita now.

#10 Posted by darksan00 (71 posts) -

I wonder how it will work? the cool thing about vita is having the same game on both ps3 and vita. I hope I don't have to buy it twice, because they brag about the transfarring thing. Oh well, a little hour or so to go.

#11 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Well i would assume so since MGS collection  has transfarring capibilites.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.