Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sony Corporation

Company »

Since its 1946 founding, Sony has risen from an innovative Japanese electronics company to one of the leading mass media conglomerates around. Like its movie studio and music biz sister-corps, the SCEI divisions (and the PlayStation family) have been huge successes for Sony and its brand recognition worldwide.

LIVE BLOG: Sony

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 14

Edited By snide
    1:08 PM
    Ok this thing's over. My thoughts? Honestly, I'm just glad this is the last one of these I have to do. Sony definitely looked great and it's hard to say who has the best pure games between them and MS.

1:06 PM
    Man, this looks pretty badass. And ridiculously bloody. Genuine bummer from the crowd when they cut it short.

He's fighting the dog version of Zaphoid right now.

Eww. That minotaur just got disemboweled. That was pretty gruesome. Cool!

Until Kratos can take on Kurt Russell. I remain unimpressed.

1:04 PM
    Oooh. Purty wings on Kratos. That was pretty sweet. Loving the sound of the chains.

1:03 PM
    I want Kratos to fight the Bird Dog Rat from the last trailer. That would be epic.

1:02 PM
    Man, everybody is pulling the out of focus blur effects. Definitely a lot more characters on the screen for this one.

1:00 PM
    God of War 3 is coming up. This must be the closer. Live demo so we'll see some gameplay.

12:58 PM
    The dirt tracks look nice. Looks like they're really trying to cover every mode of racing. Even have some NASCAR action going on.

12:57 PM
    Finally, GT5. About time.

12:55 PM
    Score is definitely epic. I don't know what this bird dog thing is about but he's super cute. God I love weird games.

12:54 PM
    Dude, this totally looks like Neverending Story! Hehe.

12:50 PM
    New title from the Ico guys. Last in the "Last Guardian Trilogy. Trailer being shown now.

12:48 PM
    That build time was quick. I remember having to wait hours for Quake 2 levels to render :)

12:47
    Back from adding a bunch of nintendo videos. Pretty impressed by the track building in this. Totally reminds me of Little Big Planet.

12:28 PM
    This actually looks pretty good. I like the low sweep on the camera which makes it seem fast. Also, I just posted a bunch of the Nintendo videos from earlier today if you want to check them out.

12:27 PM
    ModNation racers is a kart racing game. These are big sellers in Asia which is why everyone is trying to push them here. Makes more then WoW.

12:26 PM
    Leave it to a couple engineers to show off Sony's coolest stuff. Getting applause from the audience.

12:25 PM
    Sword and SHield demo looks kind of fun. Definitely more responsive then any of the other motion controllors.

12:24 PM
    "Minority Report with kludgy controllers" says Andy. This definitely looks better then the Natal painting demo though.

12:23 PM
    FPS shooter mode even impresses Andy. :D

12:22 PM
    This is nice from a tech standpoint. "True 3D pointing". "1 to 1 motion tracking"

12:20 PM
    Showing a virtual raquet created by the device. Thats pretty cool but you can tell this stuff is super early.

12:19 PM
    Oh man, this thing looks kinda jenky. But the demo looks like it recognizes stuff pretty well.

12:18 PM
    "Engineering prototype" means we had to put this together at the last minute and had to use an engineer to show it off.

12:17 PM
    These guys are super excited about a new camera. Details coming.

12:16 PM
    Final Fantasy XV is a PS3 exclusive. Looking at the trailer it might as well be final fantasy XIII for all I can tell. These cinematics all look the same. Just no funky student this time.

Square is also working on Final Fantasy xIV. Why not just bring out Final Fantasy XV. People are giggling.

Andy has taken my comments about him to heart. Still, I can't judge a FF game until I get to see the menus and fighting done in english.

Andy is intimidated by JRPGs. He has no idea what's going on. That's kind of the point!

Oh wait, he's just funky student!

12:21 PM
    Yep, a new one. Nice. Still don't get the Afro dude.

Jack is back out to talk some FFXIII. Hope this is a new one.

"Looks alot like Assassin's Creed 1" - Andy over my shoulder. Dunno. I kinda liked the look. Just hope they fix the repetition.

First plane crash ever? Heh?

Ezio is totally flying a Da Vinci flying machine. Looks pretty fun, the game world definitely looks impressive. Love the smoke and blur effects.

Man, as bad as Ubi's own conference was they love to give away all their good stuff to MS and Sony. Ezio looks pretty badass this time around. The open city stuff is pretty cool and the fireworks are nice.

12:15 PM
    Think Ubi will show off some gameplay this time?

12:14 PM
    Rockstar: Agent is a new Rockstar property that is exclusive to Sony. Wonder how much they payed for that?

12:13 PM
    New Rockstar stuff?

12:11 PM
    Continue to run long so I can multitask.

12:10 PM
    Nothing new here. Some MAG stuff and FFXIII action, but mostly it's stuff we've seen in previous conferences or earlier today.

12:08 AM
    Multitasking to pull in the nintendo files. We're now looking at some PS3 trailers.

12:04 PM
    Final Fantasy coming to PSN.

12:01 PM
    Side note. Downloading trailers from the Nintendo conference now. Should have them up as soon as this is over.

11:59 AM
    Trailer showing off all the new PSP games.

11:58 AM
    Resident Evil is coming to the PSP next year. Looks like Sony has a lot of stuff coming for its handhelds.

Was that guy just introduced to George Micheal? I don't think I could do that as a man.

There's a lot of clones going on here at the end. Maybe Big Boss?

11:57 AM
    Bettwen this and GT though it's really only I need out of a handheld. Well, maybe a fire emblem game. Trailer is over.

Yep, this plot looks just a ridiculous as normal.

11:56 AM
    Sunaku... 

11:55 AM
    PSP Go looks like it handles a lot more polygons, but this is still a handheld game.

11:54 AM
    There's the "5". So that matches the teaser stuff. Guess MS is one upped a bit?

11:53 AM
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is a PSP Go game. We're about to watch the trailer.

11:52 AM
    True sequel to the metal gear franchise set in the 1970s. Kojima is "deeply involved" and the MGS4 team is working on it. This isn't a side story.

I love how everyone has their own translator. What was wrong with the last guy? That he took notes?

Kojima is such a slut. He's cheating on MS!

11:51 AM
    Looks like it's a launch title, so that's the date for Go as well.

11:50 AM
    Looks pretty decent. Definitely looks better then the original PSP stuff. hard to tell when the video is displayed like that though. October 1 2009 is the release date.

11:49 AM
    Video for GT for the PSP Go being shown.

11:48 AM
    There are 800 cars, apparently we'll finally get to see it?

Seriously, this is great. I'll definitely buy one and get GT on it, but I've got a $300 wheel sitting at home that I bought in hope GT would be released in the next year. It doesn't even have damage modeling yet.

11:47 AM
    Sounds like it has all the features you've come to expect from the bigger GT games.

11:46 AM
    This translator is semi-hot.

11:45 AM
    Oh crap, it's just GT on a Go. What about the PS3 game?

11:44 AM
    Stiff competition with Forza, Blur, FUEL, DIRT and the rest all coming out.

11:43 AM
    GT is finally coming out? Let's hope.

11:42 AM
    Video delivery service will be available on PSP now as well. Looks like Zune HD has competition. They've also partnered up with tons of TV networks for content.

11:41 AM
    Same in Euros, you cats get screwed again.

$249 for a Go. Same price as the original PSP at launch.

11:40 AM
    80% reduction in price for PSP toolkit. That means we'll get a flood of crap games.

11:39 AM
    New music apps for PSP. Called "Senseme" will analyze your music library and build a playlist.

11:38AM
    Built in wifi, blue-tooth and M2 memory.

11:37 AM
    Continue to support the PSP. 40% lighter then the original PSP. 16 GB of internal flash memory.

11:36 AM
    Definitely want one of these. "Worst kept secret of E3". 

PSP Go is TINY.

11:35 AM
    Oh man, think he'll have another awkward moment this year?

11:34 AM
    Hannah Montana bundle for PSP is pink and gets huge applause.

11:33 AM
    They're talking about the PSP. I kinda wish they just started with the Go. That way they can get it out of the way.

11:32 AM
    MAG is due out this Fall.

11:31 AM
    Oh, I am taking notes! At least others will get to play it on the floor. Lets hope for some stuff from Vinny and crew.

11:30 AM
    Only neg I see on this game is that it looks a little dated up close. Still, the scale is pretty neat.

11:29 AM
    For a "live" game, this looks pretty scripted. I know that's kinda necessary, but I wish they'd just play and let his character die.

11:28 AM
    This looks pretty tactical. Looks like you can use some preset voice commands to move troops around.

11:27 AM
    Full 250 person game being shown off. Looks impressive if it plays well. I always liked Planetside. Coordination must be impossible though.

11:26 AM
    MAG is being shown for the second year in a row.

Genuine applause for Uncharted. First Ive heard since the MS conference.

11:25 AM
    I just posted an AVP teaser. Multitasking FTW. Seriously though, this trailer is pretty cool. Only think I could want is for that chopper to be piloted by the Russian guy from Rambo II.

11:24 AM
    Uncharted looks very impressive. Much better cover and shooting mechanics. This might be the star of the show for me.

11:23 AM
    Trailer for Uncharted is being shown. Looks pretty stellar. First "wooo" i've heard all E3. Thank you nameless audience member.

11:22 AM
    Uncharted 2 is being introduced. I'm really excited for this one.

11:21 AM
    35 Exclusive titles for PS3.

11:20 AM
    InFAMOUS nod. Yeah, I loved that game. Till it broke my PS3 last week :(

11:19 AM
    PlayStation Network accounts are 24 million in total.

11:18 AM
    22 million PS3s sold worldwide last year.

11:17 AM
    100 new titles for PS2.

11:15 AM
    MW2, Ratchet and Clank Future, Heavy Rain, Rock Band Beatles, Arkham Asylum all mentioned as big PS3 games.

11:14 AM
    The stats he's quoting are largely based off continued PS2 excellence.

11:13 AM
    "2009 will be the best year ever"

11:12 AM
    Nice joke about the PSP Go being leaked. I guess Sony still has some surprises.

11:10 AM
    We've got a montage set to Queen? Weird. It's showing off some Uncharted 2 and sack boy antics.

11:08 AM
    OK looks like this thing is starting. Let's get it on!

11:07 AM
    For those looking for what I'm looking for from Sony. I'd like some easy to access press materials. I hate how almost every company has a different way of delivering files. It's horrible.

10:52 AM
    Hello friends. It's bee awhile.
    snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By snide
    1:08 PM
    Ok this thing's over. My thoughts? Honestly, I'm just glad this is the last one of these I have to do. Sony definitely looked great and it's hard to say who has the best pure games between them and MS.

Man, this looks pretty badass. And ridiculously bloody. Genuine bummer from the crowd when they cut it short.

He's fighting the dog version of Zaphoid right now.

Eww. That minotaur just got disemboweled. That was pretty gruesome. Cool!

Until Kratos can take on Kurt Russell. I remain unimpressed.

1:04 PM
    Oooh. Purty wings on Kratos. That was pretty sweet. Loving the sound of the chains.

1:03 PM
    I want Kratos to fight the Bird Dog Rat from the last trailer. That would be epic.

1:02 PM
    Man, everybody is pulling the out of focus blur effects. Definitely a lot more characters on the screen for this one.

1:00 PM
    God of War 3 is coming up. This must be the closer. Live demo so we'll see some gameplay.

12:58 PM
    The dirt tracks look nice. Looks like they're really trying to cover every mode of racing. Even have some NASCAR action going on.

12:57 PM
    Finally, GT5. About time.

12:55 PM
    Score is definitely epic. I don't know what this bird dog thing is about but he's super cute. God I love weird games.

12:54 PM
    Dude, this totally looks like Neverending Story! Hehe.

12:50 PM
    New title from the Ico guys. Last in the "Last Guardian Trilogy. Trailer being shown now.

12:48 PM
    That build time was quick. I remember having to wait hours for Quake 2 levels to render :)

12:47
    Back from adding a bunch of nintendo videos. Pretty impressed by the track building in this. Totally reminds me of Little Big Planet.

12:28 PM
    This actually looks pretty good. I like the low sweep on the camera which makes it seem fast. Also, I just posted a bunch of the Nintendo videos from earlier today if you want to check them out.

12:27 PM
    ModNation racers is a kart racing game. These are big sellers in Asia which is why everyone is trying to push them here. Makes more then WoW.

12:26 PM
    Leave it to a couple engineers to show off Sony's coolest stuff. Getting applause from the audience.

Sword and SHield demo looks kind of fun. Definitely more responsive then any of the other motion controllors.

"Minority Report with kludgy controllers" says Andy. This definitely looks better then the Natal painting demo though.

FPS shooter mode even impresses Andy. :D

This is nice from a tech standpoint. "True 3D pointing". "1 to 1 motion tracking"

Showing a virtual raquet created by the device. Thats pretty cool but you can tell this stuff is super early.

Oh man, this thing looks kinda jenky. But the demo looks like it recognizes stuff pretty well.

"Engineering prototype" means we had to put this together at the last minute and had to use an engineer to show it off.

These guys are super excited about a new camera. Details coming.

Final Fantasy XV is a PS3 exclusive. Looking at the trailer it might as well be final fantasy XIII for all I can tell. These cinematics all look the same. Just no funky student this time.

Square is also working on Final Fantasy xIV. Why not just bring out Final Fantasy XV. People are giggling.

Andy has taken my comments about him to heart. Still, I can't judge a FF game until I get to see the menus and fighting done in english.

Andy is intimidated by JRPGs. He has no idea what's going on. That's kind of the point!

Oh wait, he's just funky student!

12:21 PM
    Yep, a new one. Nice. Still don't get the Afro dude.

Jack is back out to talk some FFXIII. Hope this is a new one.

"Looks alot like Assassin's Creed 1" - Andy over my shoulder. Dunno. I kinda liked the look. Just hope they fix the repetition.

First plane crash ever? Heh?

Ezio is totally flying a Da Vinci flying machine. Looks pretty fun, the game world definitely looks impressive. Love the smoke and blur effects.

Man, as bad as Ubi's own conference was they love to give away all their good stuff to MS and Sony. Ezio looks pretty badass this time around. The open city stuff is pretty cool and the fireworks are nice.

12:15 PM
    Think Ubi will show off some gameplay this time?

12:14 PM
    Rockstar: Agent is a new Rockstar property that is exclusive to Sony. Wonder how much they payed for that?

12:13 PM
    New Rockstar stuff?

12:11 PM
    Continue to run long so I can multitask.

12:10 PM
    Nothing new here. Some MAG stuff and FFXIII action, but mostly it's stuff we've seen in previous conferences or earlier today.

12:08 AM
    Multitasking to pull in the nintendo files. We're now looking at some PS3 trailers.

12:04 PM
    Final Fantasy coming to PSN.

12:01 PM
    Side note. Downloading trailers from the Nintendo conference now. Should have them up as soon as this is over.

11:59 AM
    Trailer showing off all the new PSP games.

Resident Evil is coming to the PSP next year. Looks like Sony has a lot of stuff coming for its handhelds.

Was that guy just introduced to George Micheal? I don't think I could do that as a man.

There's a lot of clones going on here at the end. Maybe Big Boss?

Bettwen this and GT though it's really only I need out of a handheld. Well, maybe a fire emblem game. Trailer is over.

Yep, this plot looks just a ridiculous as normal.

11:56 AM
    Sunaku... 

11:55 AM
    PSP Go looks like it handles a lot more polygons, but this is still a handheld game.

11:54 AM
    There's the "5". So that matches the teaser stuff. Guess MS is one upped a bit?

11:53 AM
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is a PSP Go game. We're about to watch the trailer.

True sequel to the metal gear franchise set in the 1970s. Kojima is "deeply involved" and the MGS4 team is working on it. This isn't a side story.

I love how everyone has their own translator. What was wrong with the last guy? That he took notes?

Kojima is such a slut. He's cheating on MS!

11:51 AM
    Looks like it's a launch title, so that's the date for Go as well.

11:50 AM
    Looks pretty decent. Definitely looks better then the original PSP stuff. hard to tell when the video is displayed like that though. October 1 2009 is the release date.

11:49 AM
    Video for GT for the PSP Go being shown.

There are 800 cars, apparently we'll finally get to see it?

Seriously, this is great. I'll definitely buy one and get GT on it, but I've got a $300 wheel sitting at home that I bought in hope GT would be released in the next year. It doesn't even have damage modeling yet.

11:47 AM
    Sounds like it has all the features you've come to expect from the bigger GT games.

11:46 AM
    This translator is semi-hot.

11:45 AM
    Oh crap, it's just GT on a Go. What about the PS3 game?

11:44 AM
    Stiff competition with Forza, Blur, FUEL, DIRT and the rest all coming out.

11:43 AM
    GT is finally coming out? Let's hope.

11:42 AM
    Video delivery service will be available on PSP now as well. Looks like Zune HD has competition. They've also partnered up with tons of TV networks for content.

Same in Euros, you cats get screwed again.

$249 for a Go. Same price as the original PSP at launch.

11:40 AM
    80% reduction in price for PSP toolkit. That means we'll get a flood of crap games.

11:39 AM
    New music apps for PSP. Called "Senseme" will analyze your music library and build a playlist.

11:38AM
    Built in wifi, blue-tooth and M2 memory.

11:37 AM
    Continue to support the PSP. 40% lighter then the original PSP. 16 GB of internal flash memory.

Definitely want one of these. "Worst kept secret of E3". 

PSP Go is TINY.

11:35 AM
    Oh man, think he'll have another awkward moment this year?

11:34 AM
    Hannah Montana bundle for PSP is pink and gets huge applause.

11:33 AM
    They're talking about the PSP. I kinda wish they just started with the Go. That way they can get it out of the way.

11:32 AM
    MAG is due out this Fall.

11:31 AM
    Oh, I am taking notes! At least others will get to play it on the floor. Lets hope for some stuff from Vinny and crew.

11:30 AM
    Only neg I see on this game is that it looks a little dated up close. Still, the scale is pretty neat.

11:29 AM
    For a "live" game, this looks pretty scripted. I know that's kinda necessary, but I wish they'd just play and let his character die.

11:28 AM
    This looks pretty tactical. Looks like you can use some preset voice commands to move troops around.

11:27 AM
    Full 250 person game being shown off. Looks impressive if it plays well. I always liked Planetside. Coordination must be impossible though.

MAG is being shown for the second year in a row.

Genuine applause for Uncharted. First Ive heard since the MS conference.

11:25 AM
    I just posted an AVP teaser. Multitasking FTW. Seriously though, this trailer is pretty cool. Only think I could want is for that chopper to be piloted by the Russian guy from Rambo II.

11:24 AM
    Uncharted looks very impressive. Much better cover and shooting mechanics. This might be the star of the show for me.

11:23 AM
    Trailer for Uncharted is being shown. Looks pretty stellar. First "wooo" i've heard all E3. Thank you nameless audience member.

11:22 AM
    Uncharted 2 is being introduced. I'm really excited for this one.

11:21 AM
    35 Exclusive titles for PS3.

11:20 AM
    InFAMOUS nod. Yeah, I loved that game. Till it broke my PS3 last week :(

11:19 AM
    PlayStation Network accounts are 24 million in total.

11:18 AM
    22 million PS3s sold worldwide last year.

11:17 AM
    100 new titles for PS2.

11:15 AM
    MW2, Ratchet and Clank Future, Heavy Rain, Rock Band Beatles, Arkham Asylum all mentioned as big PS3 games.

11:14 AM
    The stats he's quoting are largely based off continued PS2 excellence.

11:13 AM
    "2009 will be the best year ever"

11:12 AM
    Nice joke about the PSP Go being leaked. I guess Sony still has some surprises.

11:10 AM
    We've got a montage set to Queen? Weird. It's showing off some Uncharted 2 and sack boy antics.

11:08 AM
    OK looks like this thing is starting. Let's get it on!

11:07 AM
    For those looking for what I'm looking for from Sony. I'd like some easy to access press materials. I hate how almost every company has a different way of delivering files. It's horrible.

10:52 AM
    Hello friends. It's bee awhile.
    Puppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Puppy

first?

edit: Yep. Well, this better be...better than Nintendo's conference. I'm still PO'd about no new Zelda.

/disgruntled fan

brocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By brocool

you bet

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By DragoonKain1687

Woohoo.
    I want my White Knight!!!!!!

joslop500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joslop500

Here we go.

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By cinemandrew

fourth?

Edit: I was close.
    N3onThr33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By N3onThr33

* snores *

Avatar image for deactivated-649f07b15d7b8
    deactivated-649f07b15d7b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

keep up the good work guys :)

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By lethalki11ler

let's see!
    Let's go Sony show us what u got!

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Crono11

Yo Dave what are you looking forward to with Sony's conference?

AllanIceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By AllanIceman

Let do this thing!

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Death_Unicorn

Yay Dave!

Inf225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Inf225

alright! so what do u guys think their gonna announce?

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hairydutchman

Try to be a little more positive this time Dave.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tebbit

Now Sony's GOTTA release that Finger pulse reader they've had on the backbenches.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaPirate

Cheers  for all this coverage dave mate- im watching the conferance but this commentary is great so far :D 

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Scooper

Typo in the first one. We're starting well! Sony's conference is set to be a good one.

baldus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By baldus

Had enough time to grab some Taco Bell 69 cent tacos. Ready for Sony to suprise me.

halfameatball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By halfameatball

At least we know that no press conference can be worse than Ubisofts yesterday. Sony should have some good surprises in store for us.

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By killdave

oh here goes !

man i need something to take my mind of that shit i just saw .. nintendo wtf happened to you ?

God of war 3 please !!

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By damswedon

sony you just need to show games games games

Plasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Plasma

Can they beat Microsoft?

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#24  Edited By Trilogy

Ok sony, time for you to sell me on getting a ps3. Lets see it.

sloppyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By sloppyjoe

Tower Defense on PSP Go... you know it'll happen ;)

Avatar image for cleverloginname
    CleverLoginName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CleverLoginName

I dunno about surprises, we kinda know about most of it, granted that stuff is pretty wicked.

John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By John

Hi Dave, it's been like 30 minutes actually.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jeffsekai

I missed you Dave!

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FCKSNAP

While I wait, I'm gonna download this reaper costume I got for buying Infamous.

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By randiolo

OMG ITS STARTING!

Xenos_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Xenos_19
    @Plasma: I would say its quite possible as they "guaranteed" to announce big games, but so does everyone...
    zxcvbnm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zxcvbnm

Fucking siked!

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By RedSox8933

I want some Persona 5.

Esten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Esten

Hey! Let's hope it's good! ;)

faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By faustyn

08:00pm
    hi Dave! let's do this! :O

Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Crash_Happy

Dave must be a machine.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#37  Edited By JackiJinx

What has it been, a decade since we've heard from Dave? Must've been.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#38  Edited By mracoon

Somebody need to open the discussion thread.

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By killdave

lol at the gametrailers pre-sony show music

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Winternet

If Sony goes with what its expected then it won't be great

Kung_Fu_Viking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kung_Fu_Viking

Let's get this PSP Go! ing...

Oh yeah this is gonna be fun xD
    tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By tebbit

European house music. This bodes well

Puppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Puppy
    @halfameatball said:
    "

At least we know that no press conference can be worse than Ubisofts yesterday. Sony should have some good surprises in store for us.

"
    didn't watch Nintendo's?
    Insectecutor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Insectecutor

lol turn your cellphones off. right.

TheRealDJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheRealDJ

Bring out the Chie!

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By killdave

SHIT - its not gametrailers music its SONYS
    oh man this sucks already haha

jokes

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nasar7
    @Inf225: nice icon.

Well M$ set the bar high, then Nintendo brought it crashing down, Sony should do ok at least, hopefully as good as M$.
    Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#48  Edited By MachoFantastico

Looking forward to seeing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker on PSP!

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#49  Edited By MachoFantastico

Looking forward to seeing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker on PSP!

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jimbo

I have a seat, pizza and beverages, lady!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.