Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sony Interactive Entertainment

Company »

Sony Interactive Entertainment is a subsidiary of the Sony Corporation responsible for Research & Development, production, and sales of hardware and software for the PlayStation line of handheld and video game consoles.

Sony's E3 2012 Press Conference: A Bloody, Post-Apocalyptic Quantic Fever Dream

• 151 results
    Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By Morrow

@JJOR64 said:

Beyond looks great.

@Foxillusion said:

Last of Us looks so damn cool.

Both have Ellen Page!

(Well, Ellie from Last of Us isn't supposed to look like her, but she does.)

nickux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#152  Edited By nickux

As a PS3 owner, I thought this was a great show. As a Vita owner, this was really sad and left me feeling uneasy. Sony looks like they're going to repeat the same mistakes they made with PSP. It's not enough to have one game a month be of interest on your platform. I want to give you money- give me games I can buy. It's so simple!

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Corvak

I sort of get the feeling that Sony was pressed for time. They should've copied Nintendo, and held a secondary Vita conference - there ARE Vita games on the show floor, they just didn't get into the main event, mostly due to overly long winded wonderbook/book of spells demonstrations.

God of War? They need to step back and consider a new protagonist for the series. Kratos is great at being pissed off (at everything), but it feels like he's kinda killed everything worth killing at this point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.