Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Soulcalibur IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jul 29, 2008

The fifth installment in Namco's Soul series of weapon-based fighting games, Soulcalibur IV is the first to be released on seventh-generation consoles and the first online entry in the series. It's known for its use of Star Wars characters as guest fighters.

does soul calibur 4 have cpu vs cpu?

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

does soul calibur 4 have cpu vs cpu?

torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By torus

I don't believe so, no.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
    Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By Atlas

No. I was a little bummed out about that too, because I really liked that feature in SC2. I actually used to bet on outcomes with friends.

Also, a little friendly advice. Look around the boards a little bit, get to know where everything is and how it works around here, get familiarised with the boards, and THEN start making threads. For example, this should be in the Soulcalibur IV boards. Check out the rules and you'll fit in just fine.

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
    @Atlas said:
    " No. I was a little bummed out about that too, because I really liked that feature in SC2. I actually used to bet on outcomes with friends.  Also, a little friendly advice. Look around the boards a little bit, get to know where everything is and how it works around here, get familiarised with the boards, and THEN start making threads. For example, this should be in the Soulcalibur IV boards. Check out the rules and you'll fit in just fine. "
    what is the exact number on the graph that make the body figure exactly like ivy?

it dont have soul calibur 4 section.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.