Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Soulcalibur IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jul 29, 2008

The fifth installment in Namco's Soul series of weapon-based fighting games, Soulcalibur IV is the first to be released on seventh-generation consoles and the first online entry in the series. It's known for its use of Star Wars characters as guest fighters.

Howdy more knowledgeable players

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

i have a question im trying to get the achievement for impact guards and i want to know if i can do it in versus me versus the computer or do i have to do it in story mode or the tower mode ?

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

Only online or versus a computer via single player modes.

AcidicVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AcidicVision

Just make a custom character and give them the skill "Auto Impact" if you have trouble doing them. Later on when you get the gear to up stats enough you can do the same thing to get the "Just impact" acheivement.

None of the acheivements can be unlocked via local versus. They can be unlocked in unranked online versus. This helps to get the "win with all armor broken" and "break all ooponents armor" acheivements, if you have a buddy with the game and live. Im usually not about milking acheivements online but ive never played against someone that blocked enough for me to break every peice of armor before they died, so that was the only way I could get it.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By godzilla_sushi

Just to add to what AcidicVision said, build a character with a lot of extra health, and the skill for gaining health from impacts. Try doing the higher levels of the Tower. Those characters will attack much more frequently, thus increasing the chance of getting the impacts. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.