New Darth Vader Gameplay From Soul Calibur IV!

#1 Posted by Killuminati (93 posts) -

Wow I may rethink my original opinion on him. He looks like a badass here!

Source

#2 Posted by Azteris (810 posts) -

Yeah, although the last part with him lifting Lizardman overhead just seemed a little out of place.

#3 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -
Azteris said:
"Yeah, although the last part with him lifting Lizardman overhead just seemed a little out of place."
But it's like when he does it to the emperor
#4 Posted by Azteris (810 posts) -
Termite said:
"Azteris said:
"Yeah, although the last part with him lifting Lizardman overhead just seemed a little out of place."
But it's like when he does it to the emperor
"
The emperor was a frail old man. These are the world's strongest fighters, and in this case, a huge lizardman. It just seems a tad bit over the top is all. Not too big of a deal.
#5 Posted by bladeofold (23 posts) -

i can defintly see your point but soul calibur is all about being over the top. I mean look at soul calibur 2 the soul edge posses seigfried causes him to become this huge ass demon knight and he finds the soul calibur and seperates himself from the demon and trys to ditch the sword? defintly over the top

dont even get me started about ivy lol

#6 Posted by Azteris (810 posts) -

Darth Vader was established outside of Soul Calibur though. The over the top doesn't fit him.

#7 Posted by bowlerry (91 posts) -

Him and the other Star wars character all look cool :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.