SunBro from dark souls is in this game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

Using the Caw mode of course. yes yes this is spam but dude look.  Female Sunbro at that.

#2 Posted by SpaceRunaway (870 posts) -

Okay, I guess I'll buy SC5 then.  Hoping there's more Dark Souls gear in the CAW mode.

#3 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@SpaceRunaway said:
Okay, I guess I'll buy SC5 then.  Hoping there's more Dark Souls gear in the CAW mode.
yeah if they have the flute or elite that would be awesome. It just occurred to me that Namco did publish dark souls.
#4 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Sold.

#5 Posted by FritzDude (2279 posts) -

Crap.

As in: "Crap, I shouldn't purchase this game right now because I have too many games to play". And all the stuff people make in the character creation doesn't help me much. What to do?

#6 Posted by Sarumarine (2290 posts) -

I want Havel the Rock in there so he can destroy everyone with the dragon's tooth he wields as a club.

#7 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@Sarumarine said:

I want Havel the Rock in there so he can destroy everyone with the dragon's tooth he wields as a club.

but he would play like Rock in the soulcal universe
#8 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@FritzDude said:

Crap.

As in: "Crap, I shouldn't purchase this game right now because I have too many games to play". And all the stuff people make in the character creation doesn't help me much. What to do?

Also Ezio in it too as in actual character
#9 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11425 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

@FritzDude said:

Crap.

I hope they came up with a crazy way of explaining why he's there, like Vader and Yoda going through wormholes in SCIV.

#10 Posted by Animasta (14718 posts) -

if only I could be so grossly incandescent

#11 Posted by FritzDude (2279 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

@FritzDude said:

Crap.

You are tearing me apart Kingzetta!

If I can make my Jeff Gerstmann avatar I will purchase the game right now.

#12 Posted by MiniPato (2745 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

@kingzetta said:

@FritzDude said:

Crap.

I hope they came up with a crazy way of explaining why he's there, like Vader and Yoda going through wormholes in SCIV.

Apple of Eden/Animus accident where the apple or the animus reacts to a shard of the soul edge which happened to find its way in to Desmond/Ezio's time period.

They explained Heihachi's as him cutting his finger on accident with a shard of the soul edge while in a hot spring.

#13 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:

@kingzetta said:

@FritzDude said:

Crap.

Ezio could realistically just be there. He was alive around the same time.
#14 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11425 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

@kingzetta said:

@FritzDude said:

Crap.

Ezio could realistically just be there. He was alive around the same time.

THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH! He's in a different universe, they need to come up with some sort of convoluted and ridiculous/unnecessary explanation!

#15 Posted by MikeFightNight (1116 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Sold.
#16 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan: Italy exsists in the soul calibur universe. That's why he's the best guest character, because he fits in.

@FritzDude:   
#17 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11425 posts) -

@kingzetta: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

#18 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:

@kingzetta: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

yes I do
#19 Posted by Gamer_152 (14097 posts) -

If you know something is spam please don't post it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.