fluxbit's Sound Shapes (PlayStation Network (PS3)) review

• fluxbit wrote this review on .
  • fluxbit has written a total of 9 reviews. The last one was for Sound Shapes

Five Word Review

Full-length reviews present an off-putting challenge for me. I labor over word, sentence, and grammatical choices to the point of exhaustion. These five-word reviews are my solace; I hope you appreciate the brevity.

• Soothing
  • Groovy
  • Singular
  • Moody
  • Pleasing

Other reviews for Sound Shapes (PlayStation Network (PS3))

Sound Shapes: Grammy Worthy 0

Soundtracks are often overlooked in the games of today. Developers often polish their dramatic title themes to a fine point, but tend to leave their in-game soundtracks lacking. To which point they're usually lost to the explosions occurring in the foreground until we tune out and forget there was ever one in the first place. Sound Shapes turns this reality around and takes us on a head-bobbing journey that will remain in our memories as a hum rather than a picture.Welcome to the Jungle: The Gam...