No recent wiki edits to this page.
South Park: Tenorman's Revenge is a 2D platformer developed by Other Ocean Interactive and published by Microsoft for the Xbox 360 (via Xbox Live Arcade) on March 30, 2012 for 800 msp ($10). Part of the South Park franchise, players can control either Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh, or Kenny McCormick (each with their own unique ability and special superhero alter-ego) as they travel through time to follow Scott Tenorman (while fighting his robot Ginger army) in order to retrieve their stolen Xbox 360 hard drive (lest they find themselves "forced to re-watch the cutscenes in L.A. Noire").
The game features up to four-player co-operative multiplayer (both local and online) and 20 achievements (worth 200 gamerscore). The game features recognizable locales and characters from the cartoon, while emulating the show's animation style (in similar vein to South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! and South Park: The Game).
Each of the four characters control the exact same way. With the A button set to jump and the X button set to push forward (temporarily stunning enemies), grab crates, and throw crates. The B button activates each character's unique ability:
- Eric Cartman - Lunges forward with a body bash, stunning enemies while breaking through certain walls.
- Kyle Broflovski - Pulls off his hat to show his red hair, temporarily foiling certain Ginger force-fields.
- Stan Marsh - Throws a football, which can be used to hit switches and also as a projectile attack to knock down enemies.
- Kenny McCormick - Performs a super jump, allowing him to reach higher places without the need for crates.
Along the way, players can find special power-ups which temporarily transform their character into their superhero alter-ego, giving them another special ability:
- Eric Cartman transforms into The Coon.
- Kyle Broflovski transforms into The Human Kite.
- Stan Marsh transforms into Toolshed.
- Kenny McCormick transforms into Mysterion.