Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

13 minute gameplay video showing the tutorial:

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Darji

Ok here is a 13 minute combat tutorial video which basically shows you the begining of the game and the tutorial. And man this game looks fantastic and I am not even a South Park fan XD

You can see a lot of stuff like classes, the inventory and combat screen as well as some interactions which of course should not be watched by people who easily get offended. Overall this looks like a very very promising RPG made by the great people of Obsidian. At first I thought this combination is totally strange and I did not know what to expect but man everything fits so well. The jokes, the setting, the combat and the atmosphere. One of the first big Highlights of this year and it is a turn based RPG XD

So who else is excited?^^

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

Kewl.

No seriously, lookin good. Daddy likes what he sees.

Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Just watched this over on Gametrailers and this looks awesome. It really looks like the extra time put into this game has paid off, and this will be a must buy!!

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This game is looking fantastic. I love the decision to base combat around Super Mario RPG-esque timed attacks. Really looking forward to playing this.

roboculus92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah this looks pretty damn great!

Doskias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watched this earlier and really loved what I saw. I'm eager to get my hands on this game.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

This looks way better than expected, but my days as a South Park fan are maybe a little too far away for me to want to play this game.....

maybe..

StrawHat_NPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It actually seems funny and the combat ses fine for the beginning of the game. I'm looking forward to it

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna speculate wildly based on this clip, just know that if it ends up being that Clyde took the Stick and is final boss, I totally called it.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Looks great. Only thing now is to wait and see if it holds up when playing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.