45 Bucks from GMG

#1 Posted by Sanity (1896 posts) -

Just thought id let everyone know if your still on the fence about getting it you can pick it up for 45 bucks (25% off) off green man gaming.

Heres the link to the store page, and heres the code. VRW14X-M2YVEU-B0C9OT

I wasn't going to get it but i figure it wont be much lower then that during the summer sale so might as well grab it now. Hope this helps.

#2 Edited by JJOR64 (18941 posts) -

Thank you based god. It worked! I was looking for a code to use. My body is ready.

#3 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

Annnnnd it's stuff like this that makes me love Green Man Gaming.

#4 Posted by BamSaidTheLady (89 posts) -

Fuck it. It also gets unlocked at midnight eastern time so I'm gonna bite.

#5 Edited by gaminghooligan (1434 posts) -

Hey duder thanks for letting us know about this. Was waiting to buy it, but like you said, we're unlikely to get a better deal for a little bit.

#6 Posted by iceman228433 (616 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up worked just fine.

#7 Edited by Grilledcheez (3945 posts) -

THANKS FRIEND...I was hoping somebody would have some kind of deal on this

#8 Posted by CornBREDX (5046 posts) -

Thanks. Just saved me 15$

#9 Posted by tourgen (4461 posts) -

well alright. Was going to get it anyway. Thanks

#10 Posted by Edder (18 posts) -

Thanks a lot, dude!

#11 Posted by endoworks (284 posts) -

@sanity: Thanks sir! Much appreciated, I was going to hold off but not now :)

#12 Posted by CrazyBagMan (839 posts) -

Well... I used this, got my code,pre-loaded and now nothing... By all accounts the game should have been available to me about 2.5 hours ago and still nothing. Obviously not OPs fault, but GMG seems to have severely dropped the ball.

#13 Posted by poveren (85 posts) -

@crazybagman: I don't think it has anything to do with GMG, they are just the supplier. Once it's activated and pre-loaded its up to Steam to unlock it. You're probably good to play by now anyways.

#14 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

@crazybagman: I had to restart Steam in order for it to unpack everything and give you the play option. That was around 9:03pm PST last night.

#15 Edited by Amafi (643 posts) -

@butano: Same, I had to restart steam to get the play option as well, when I tried playing it before then it just said "hey, you're done preloading" or some such.

I also got my copy from gmg, but I prebought mine in like december 2012 when it was still a THQ game and never got around to cancelling it, got a key in the mail from them yesterday and luckily it was free from any uplay garbage. As much as I wanted those sweet sweet uplay points for bigger ammo pouches in AC3, I really did appreciate that.

#16 Posted by billymagnum (774 posts) -

Saw this on slickdeals. I was really going to hold off due to backlog but after watching some of the quick look, I couldn't hold back any longer. Luckily got the preorder stuff right before they took it down too. It's just so damn fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.