Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

A question about the endgame (contains heavy spoilers)

VeRKK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So... After I finished the final battle with Kenny, I get a cut scene with Cartman, Kyle and Stan and the new kid, role credits, and when I woke up like a new day in bed, it said as a mission "Confront Kenny", but when I go to the Quests menu, I do not see a mission or a side mission like that, went to Kenny's house, he wasn't there... Does anyone know what I should do to initiate that mission\side mission?

Thanks.

VeRKK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verkk: Ohh never mind, I am way too tired to realize what my mistake was on that...

After finishing the game, it checked out on the left side that I "confronted kenny" as the final objective in the last mission...

iHawtBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there isnt really end game. it just allows you to purchase the last of the outfits and weapons for the 2 achievements. collect pokomon and what not. finish any side missions you did not complete other than that there is not anything else to do.

VeRKK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VeRKK

@ihawtbox: Yeah, I corrected myself, it just updated my finished last mission really late, so I was baffled by that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.