Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

South Park: The Stick of Truth Steam Key Available

Avatar image for lumberingjackal
    lumberingjackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Would anyone be interested in an unused cd-key of the new South Park game? You would only pay what I paid which was $44.90 from Green Man Gaming. I used their 25% off coupon + my $0.10 credit to purchase it but they failed to send the key on time before release and this title was a must play at midnight for me. I proceeded to request a refund and bought it directly from Steam. GMG denied my refund and I'm stuck with an unused pre-purchase cd-key. Payment would need to be confirmed via paypal prior to sending of the key. Unfortunately I'm only offering this key to Giantbomb gold members only as I'm a little paranoid of dealing with randoms. As an aside, I've been a GB gold member for several years and very trustworthy. Thank you for your consideration.

Avatar image for lumberingjackal
    lumberingjackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lumberingjackal

It is a North America key and please reply via PM if you are interested.

edit: They ended up refunding my order and as such I would not be comfortable selling the key. If it even works at this point. Sorry to have wasted your time. The game is fantastic btw.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.