stuck on then randy march tutorial...

#1 Posted by Silan (31 posts) -

This is stupid and i really home its not just me being retarded. Btw spoilers.

Im in the toilet and Randy is teaching me the next magic trick, but the fucking tutorial is so insanely vague that i just cant complete it. Ive tried both with xbox controller and keyboard, can someone with explain to me with normal words what im suppose to do? I hold down the stick, and then what? Whatever i do the fart just goes the same direction and ends up in the back, and fails me. I'm having so much fun with this game, but the this is fucking stupid. First time a tutorial has blocked my progress in the game.

#2 Edited by Silan (31 posts) -

And of couse right after post i figure it out. Apparently your not suppose to control it or do anything like Randy, just hold the left stick to the left... Maybe i am retarded :).

#3 Posted by CollegeGuyMike (393 posts) -

You can control it freely as it demonstrates outside of combat.

That tutorial is pretty deceptive in it's phrasing, though. I got stuck there for a little bit due to the same thing.

#4 Posted by Silan (31 posts) -
#5 Posted by Chaser324 (6744 posts) -

Thankfully, the sneaky squeaker is only needed once or twice (and even then it might be optional).

#6 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (6002 posts) -

I was stuck on this same tutorial, but eventually got it. I guess the ways of farting don't come naturally to me.

#7 Edited by billymagnum (841 posts) -

fyi his last name is Marsh not March

#8 Posted by Sessh (1066 posts) -

If you think about it could almost be a joke that some of the tutorials are way harder to execute on than moves are in the actual gameplay.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.