Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

stuck on then randy march tutorial...

Silan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is stupid and i really home its not just me being retarded. Btw spoilers.

Im in the toilet and Randy is teaching me the next magic trick, but the fucking tutorial is so insanely vague that i just cant complete it. Ive tried both with xbox controller and keyboard, can someone with explain to me with normal words what im suppose to do? I hold down the stick, and then what? Whatever i do the fart just goes the same direction and ends up in the back, and fails me. I'm having so much fun with this game, but the this is fucking stupid. First time a tutorial has blocked my progress in the game.

Silan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Silan

And of couse right after post i figure it out. Apparently your not suppose to control it or do anything like Randy, just hold the left stick to the left... Maybe i am retarded :).

CollegeGuyMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

You can control it freely as it demonstrates outside of combat.

That tutorial is pretty deceptive in it's phrasing, though. I got stuck there for a little bit due to the same thing.

Silan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5 chaser324  Moderator

Thankfully, the sneaky squeaker is only needed once or twice (and even then it might be optional).

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I was stuck on this same tutorial, but eventually got it. I guess the ways of farting don't come naturally to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fyi his last name is Marsh not March

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

If you think about it could almost be a joke that some of the tutorials are way harder to execute on than moves are in the actual gameplay.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.