Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

When do you actually think we will see South Park SoT?

LoZ825

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I'm supper pumped for this game, but with the Ubisoft picking up the title, and now with no real launch window, when do you think it will actually be in my home?

The next season starts in 3 months I believe, and if you have seen their documentary, Matt and Trey do everything last minute. I hope it is out this holiday season, but I wouldn't be surprised if they get delayed due to the show. I could see it coming for March 2014, a year after their original projected release month.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Amazon sent out emails, and updated the release date this weekend to November 19, 2013.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
    deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A week or two before Christmas. That's my bet.

Gotta get those Christmas impulse games! (Even though it actually looks / sounds cool)

LoZ825

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I hope so!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.