Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Space Invaders Extreme

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 21, 2008

Get totally hella wicked extreme in this updated take on Space Invaders, which adds a combo system, boss battles, and a lot of bass-heavy electronic music.

Just bought this game and I'm loving it.

peewi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By peewi

Just felt like saying that I just bought Space Invaders Extreme and I absolutely love it.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

It's a fantastic game and an absolute steal for $20. Arkanoid DS is also a pretty fun game if you're a fan of that series...I love my paddle controller :)

Gump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Gump
    Kush said:
    "It's a fantastic game and an absolute steal for $20. Arkanoid DS is also a pretty fun game if you're a fan of that series...I love my paddle controller :)"
    I'm completely addicted to both games (Arkanoid DS and Space Invaders Extreme) but there's nothing like the original games released for the NES and SNES.

Just kidding.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
    deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I just bought it for $10 and am lovin' it. Highly recommend this game. 4 player co-op is a lot of fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.