SPAZ is $2.49 on Steam today

#1 Posted by MB (12425 posts) -

This was a good deal at $3.99 a couple of months ago, at this price it's a no-brainer. Unfortunately there isn't a quick look or anything of it yet, but there are a bunch of videos about the game on YouTube and there is a lengthy demo available on the official website.

Check it out, it's definitely worth a few bucks.

#2 Posted by Forcen (1829 posts) -

Just got it, hope its good.

#3 Posted by ZombiePie (5673 posts) -

My roommate is obsessed with two things: SPAZ and League of Legends.

I guess I'll be joining him with one of these obsessions starting now.

#4 Posted by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -

it's cool, but the combat is really a grind if you're like me and want to over level your fleet before jumping to the next system.

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@MB said:

This was a good deal at $3.99 a couple of months ago, at this price it's a no-brainer. Unfortunately there isn't a quick look or anything of it yet, but there are a bunch of videos about the game on YouTube and there is a lengthy demo available on the official website.

Check it out, it's definitely worth a few bucks.

Here is a bit of a video.  

#6 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11748 posts) -

I sunk in around 7 hours before getting bored. The game is super slooowwww and kind of repetitive. I clearly see the hooks, but I can't seem to find that appeal.

#7 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

SPAZ is probably one of the best games available on Steam right now.

#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

THE HULL HAS BEEN BREACHED AND THE SCIENCE IS LEAKING OUT!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.