Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Space Run

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 13, 2014

A spaceship construction and strategy game featuring a twist on traditional tower-defense gameplay.

Is space run worth buying?

Wargarbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Wargarbler

Poll Is space run worth buying? (6 votes)

Yes 67%
    No 33%

It looks alright... is it well made?

• 
    Avatar image for finnianwhitefir
    FinnianWhitefir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like it. It's a fresh take on Tower Defense, basically giving you a limited land on which you can build towers in the middle and then having the creeps flying up to your ship in pre-set waves. Just enough story, upgrades, and variety to make it enjoyable.

The negative is there is no action-while-paused and a ton of micromanagement as lots of your towers have a direction they are aimed in and you need to manually change that. So it's very hectic and very busy.

akaBitter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am 4 missions in and it was worth my money so far. There is a lot of micromanaging and it's quite difficult. Won't be a marathon 'till it's done game, but more of a mission here or there palate cleanser after Diablo 3 leveling runs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.