Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SpaceChem

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jan 01, 2011

Put your engineering and fake chemistry skills to the test in SpaceChem, a scientific puzzler set in colonial space.

Writing a SpaceChem Guide

Zeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Zeg

Doing just what the title suggests. I've never written a guide before, so who knows how useful or even readable it might turn out. I have vague ideas and plans for sections, but for now I've just put together an initial bunch of techniques that might be useful to someone. I hope.

Link, in case just going to SpaceChems page is too much effort: http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/spacechem-guide/2236/

Zeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Zeg

Doing just what the title suggests. I've never written a guide before, so who knows how useful or even readable it might turn out. I have vague ideas and plans for sections, but for now I've just put together an initial bunch of techniques that might be useful to someone. I hope.

Link, in case just going to SpaceChems page is too much effort: http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/spacechem-guide/2236/

Zeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zeg

Update: Still (barely) working on it. Though I honestly haven't done much more than think about what I want to do and create a couple of custom levels for example purposes.

Still, nice to see that the guide is getting a few hits. Give me the incentive to avoid guilt of letting people down if I slack off heheh.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.