Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spec Ops: The Line

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 26, 2012

Spec Ops: The Line is a narrative-driven modern military third-person shooter set in Dubai during the aftermath of a series of destructive sandstorms.

Co-op DLC Released

Rainbowkisses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rainbowkisses

Yesterday 2K games released free downloadable cop-op for Spec-Ops the line. 2K games said the co-op features “four fast-paced missions, each with its own unique objectives, environments, and playable characters,”

I personally have not played Spec-Ops: The Line yet but just received it today from gamefly. From what I have heard though, it does not seem like the gameplay was the main appeal of the game. Is anyone going to check out the co-op campaign or do you think that it's not worth your time?

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By Draugen

Probably not, if the gameplay is the main draw of the DLC. Not after finishing the game.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ravenlight

It's cool that they're releasing this DLC for free but I feel like SO:TL isn't a game that needs more "game" on top of it.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Ramone

It would be cool if the co-op was as crazy as the single player but I doubt it will be.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By iamjohn

Okay, cool. Not what I was really looking for from The Line, but sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.