So did any of you tried the demo yet? What you think?
- Interesting setting, with interesting characters.
- Potential for a good story.
- Intel is not just a meaningless count for a a trophy/achievement and helps flash the world and story out.
- Simple command system yet leave room for enough experimentation.
- Nice sand effect.
- Very smooth controls.
- Secondary fire on some weapons are interesting.
- Synching sniper shoots with your team mates is quite fun.
- Enemies are not bullet sponges.
- Some combat scenarios can get interesting with you flanking enemies.
- Cool soundtrack. Can't beat Hendrix's Stars Spangled Banner right in the main menu.
- Combat is not very challenging.
- Enemies either camp or come right at you. No real challenge in the AI department.
- Another game with annoying "Run at you-Melee only" enemy type who just won't come down when you melee them.
- Very linear combat path.
- No option to ask for suppressing fire.
- Team mates depended on you to revive them.
- Runs the risk at to become another military Gears clone.
- Fucks, Shits, and motherfuckery galore but I understand it fades as the game goes along.
- Usual console issues so expect much screen tear, jaggies, and some muddy texture here and there.
So far the game seems like it'll be a cool but for $30-$40. Doesn't give you the impression it justifies the full $60 price tag. Still no PC demo so these impression are based off of the PS3 demo version.
What are yours?