Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spec Ops: The Line

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 26, 2012

Spec Ops: The Line is a narrative-driven modern military third-person shooter set in Dubai during the aftermath of a series of destructive sandstorms.

Has anyone seen the trailer for this on Hulu? Looks awful.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Devil240Z

The trailer just looks bad. Like a really terrible action movie that even a fan of terrible action movies wouldn't like.

tamriilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tamriilin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAZXzVJmynE This is why I think the game is good. Any game that makes me regret killing the people that I have to kill is at the very least interesting.

Frag_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Frag_Maniac

@Devil240Z said:

The trailer just looks bad. Like a really terrible action movie that even a fan of terrible action movies wouldn't like.

Actually part of the problem with it IMO, and something GameSpot touched on in their review, is the relentless killing ala action movie theme somewhat defeats the purpose of the moral dilemma. IMO this is a game that's better played for the gameplay than the story.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.