Has there been any updates?

#1 Posted by TermlessHalo (87 posts) -

Has there been any updates for Spec Ops: The Line at all?

#2 Posted by blackbird415 (777 posts) -

nope not that Ive seen of

#3 Posted by TermlessHalo (87 posts) -

Oh god I hope they don't cancel this game. It just looks badass for them to cancel it yet.

#4 Posted by imsh_pl (3298 posts) -

The sand mechanics are pretty interesting, I'd love to get some more info about the game.

#5 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

There was a thing on the Irish and I assume UK Xbox Dashboard about it but I didn't watch it.

#6 Edited by GunstarRed (5396 posts) -
@ShaneDev said:

"There was a thing on the Irish and I assume UK Xbox Dashboard about it but I didn't watch it. "


I watched it, Someone just talks about the usual stuff, how theyre going for a friend angle and how your teammates are important. Theres nothing in the video that's not in the trailers.
#7 Posted by DeF (4955 posts) -

the most recent thing I heard someone mention on a podcast was that the game got pushed to 2012 or fiscal 2012?! not sure.
 
anyways, I'm still really excited for this one!

#8 Posted by TermlessHalo (87 posts) -
@DeF said:
" the most recent thing I heard someone mention on a podcast was that the game got pushed to 2012 or fiscal 2012?! not sure.  anyways, I'm still really excited for this one! "
2012?! awww.... They better make the game really epic.
#9 Posted by DeF (4955 posts) -
@termlesshalo said:
" @DeF said:
" the most recent thing I heard someone mention on a podcast was that the game got pushed to 2012 or fiscal 2012?! not sure.  anyways, I'm still really excited for this one! "
2012?! awww.... They better make the game really epic. "
like I said, I'm not sure if it was calendar 2012 or just fiscal 2012 (april 2011-march 2012). Which brings up the question: will it go up against Uncharted 3 in the Northies of 2011 or will it have a chance to win in 2012? :D
#10 Posted by TermlessHalo (87 posts) -
@DeF said:
" @termlesshalo said:
" @DeF said:
" the most recent thing I heard someone mention on a podcast was that the game got pushed to 2012 or fiscal 2012?! not sure.  anyways, I'm still really excited for this one! "
2012?! awww.... They better make the game really epic. "
like I said, I'm not sure if it was calendar 2012 or just fiscal 2012 (april 2011-march 2012). Which brings up the question: will it go up against Uncharted 3 in the Northies of 2011 or will it have a chance to win in 2012? :D "
I guess will have to find out sooner or later man. But we need some game play or some info on Spec Ops. To keeps us wanting more for this game.
#11 Posted by DeF (4955 posts) -
@termlesshalo said:
" @DeF said:
" @termlesshalo said:
" @DeF said:
" the most recent thing I heard someone mention on a podcast was that the game got pushed to 2012 or fiscal 2012?! not sure.  anyways, I'm still really excited for this one! "
2012?! awww.... They better make the game really epic. "
like I said, I'm not sure if it was calendar 2012 or just fiscal 2012 (april 2011-march 2012). Which brings up the question: will it go up against Uncharted 3 in the Northies of 2011 or will it have a chance to win in 2012? :D "
I guess will have to find out sooner or later man. But we need some game play or some info on Spec Ops. To keeps us wanting more for this game. "
maybe there'll be something at GDC? maybe even a panel about the new thing in games this year: sand :D
#12 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

this thing still exists ? 

#13 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2699 posts) -

It seemed like it was almost done about nine months ago. It certainly doesn't bode well for it.

#14 Posted by skyline7284 (508 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.