I Beg Of You, Do Not Play The Line

• 104 results
#101 Edited by Etnos (245 posts) -

@nintendoeats:

Whoever reads the news beyond CNN, knows Hollywood-esc picture of war is a teenager heroic wet dream. If so spec ops the line, is the most "realistic" shooter out there.

#102 Posted by Deusx (1910 posts) -

That video game didn't resonate emotionally with me at all. Don't be so melodramatic. It's just a so-so game with a very good ending and some interesting concepts that weren't explained very well.

#103 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

Now if only this was the transmission coming out of the city...

#104 Posted by Dixavd (1369 posts) -

I will just leave this here (and this one too). Extra Credits even pointed out how natural and realistic the choices were.

#105 Posted by AssInAss (2739 posts) -

Looks like the game has had its intended effect on you. GAME OF THE YEAR

#106 Posted by EpicSteve (6498 posts) -

Duder, it's a videogame. You might need to see someone if you're honestly bothered about that.

#107 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1811 posts) -

It definitely is an interesting commentary on what video games can get players to do just to "finish the game".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.