Multiplayer Beta

#1 Posted by Barrock (3553 posts) -

http://www.specopstheline.com/multiplayerbeta/

Sign up! Xbox 360 exclusive I guess. I'm not sure if I've been selected yet or not.

#2 Posted by Evil_Alaska (294 posts) -

Just read that invites will be going out this weekend.

#3 Posted by FlamingHobo (4512 posts) -

Well, I got an invite and I'm downloading the client now.
Anyone else get through?

#4 Posted by Evil_Alaska (294 posts) -

How is it? I haven't heard a thing about it. It would be fantastic to hear if its any good.

#5 Posted by skyline7284 (508 posts) -

I just got mine today xD  I felt awesome at first... now i just feel slow!

#6 Posted by Jais (78 posts) -

I'm downloading it now. I hope it will be good, as I have been looking forward to this game!

#7 Posted by suikoden352 (425 posts) -

i just downloaded it. already liking the music that just plays at the title screen and menus. here's hoping that is only the beginning for the high points because my interest is now raised more.

#8 Posted by ESREVER (2698 posts) -

Wow, I've heard nothing on this game for a while! I had no idea there was a beta out... 
Signed up for it... thanks for the notification, as late as I am to the party.

#9 Edited by suikoden352 (425 posts) -

i just got the email sayin i got into the beta like an hour ago. it's a big download but it's goin alright so far. this game reminds me of the conflict desert storm games in a weird way but that's not a bad thing though. lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.