roblaster's Spec Ops: The Line (PC) review

• roblaster wrote this review on .

Awesome Elementals

I'm really enjoying the graphics in this title. The smoke from the weapons is just as good as any new title. Environment looks realistic. I also have FUTURE SOLDIER, MAX PAYNE 3, DIRT SHOWDOWN, MW3 and Battlefield 3 but I'm spending a lot of time on Spec Ops: THE LINE. I rate a game by the level of graphics in the environmental elements like weather mist, sand mist and textures. BINARY DOMAIN is almost as good and SNIPER ELITE is not even in this class. This game definitely has my attention. robLASTER on F.B. if you wanna find me.

Other reviews for Spec Ops: The Line (PC)

Excellent storytelling compels familiar gameplay 0

Spec Ops: The Line is unabashed in its Heart of Darkness influences. Joseph Conrad’s classic journey upriver through the Congo, and later Vietnam and Cambodia in Apocalypse Now, replaced with the golden sand dunes of a desolate Dubai. The once oil rich metropolis reduced to hell on earth as a series of historic and apocalyptic sandstorms ravage the Middle Eastern paradise and its towering landmarks. This is not a venue normally befitting of a modern military shooter, but then Spec Ops: The Line ...