roblaster's Spec Ops: The Line (PC) review

• roblaster wrote this review on .

Awesome Elementals

I'm really enjoying the graphics in this title. The smoke from the weapons is just as good as any new title. Environment looks realistic. I also have FUTURE SOLDIER, MAX PAYNE 3, DIRT SHOWDOWN, MW3 and Battlefield 3 but I'm spending a lot of time on Spec Ops: THE LINE. I rate a game by the level of graphics in the environmental elements like weather mist, sand mist and textures. BINARY DOMAIN is almost as good and SNIPER ELITE is not even in this class. This game definitely has my attention. robLASTER on F.B. if you wanna find me.

Other reviews for Spec Ops: The Line (PC)

While seemingly generic, Spec Ops surprises in a lot of ways 0

If you're looking for a new game to sate your thirst for something seminal, you'd surely laugh at the notion of a third-person military shooter being pushed toward you - I know I would. Yager Development's Spec Ops: The Line is a game that looks and feels like the competition, but instead of following the safe and derivative path that's usually carved out for the genre, forges its own dark and gritty route that contemporary games hardly use. If, by year's end, people still aren't talking about t...