No recent wiki edits to this page.
Spectraball is a marble platformer with some puzzle elements. Spectraball contains several unique worlds split up into multiple stages. Stages must be completed within a time limit.
There are plenty of moving platforms, bridges, falling rocks, giant leaps and narrow ledges between you and victory. The game also touts PhysX technology, meaning some of the obstacles must be overcome by breaking through them or pushing them over.
Spectraball has leaderboards for every stage and various items to be unlocked, including some marbles with unique powers and a couple mini-games, which you unlock using points you earned by playing the main game.
PC System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows® XP (32-bit) or Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 1500+ or higher
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: nVidia Geforce® 5600 or equivalent (must support Pixel Shader 2.0)
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® 9.0 or higher
- Sound: Direct X 9.0 compliant
- Hard Drive: 360 MB