Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Duder Explorers Club (Spelunky Daily Challenge 2014-02-16)

aajf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel pretty good about this run given that I had no climbing gloves or jetpack in the caves and therefore struggled to maintain/regain height. Silly way to die, but I got pretty lucky in some other places so it only seems fair.

Managed to pull off a pretty funky teleport move in an adventure run earlier too. Literally my very first use of the teleporter, and probably my very last:

No Caption Provided

NB: there was a crate in there.

Senhasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Crash and burrrrrrrrrrrn! After my personal record-breaking run yesterday, I get crushed in this challenge by a grey block while mattocking in 3-1. Seems to be my number one cause of death (or near-death) lately. Gotta pay more attention when using the mattock!

No Caption Provided

jeconner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wanted the stuff in that shop, but the shopkeeper wasn't having it.

Loading Video...

jayc4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Loading Video...

Set a new Spelunky personal best on this run - quite proud of myself, furthest I've gotten since I started. Discounting Olmec, because I used Tunnel man to start in the Jungle on that run.

PDXSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Another absolute failure. I wasn't doing well at all today (not a single run even into the Ice Caves). So it would figure I would get to 1-3 ($29500), and miss the rope I had placed when I grabbed the idol. I almost threw my controller across the room lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.