Spelunky DLC has appeared!

#1 Posted by cloudymusic (1223 posts) -

Two separate DLC packs have been made available on XBLA; one that adds 8 new playable characters, and one that adds 24 new Deathmatch levels.

The new playable characters include Eskimo, Robot, Viking, Round Girl, Round Boy, Cyclops, Ninja, and Golden Monk:

Both packs are 160 points ($2) each.

#2 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

i would totally use a robot if i had that game.

#3 Posted by Fredchuckdave (6011 posts) -

Yay advertising

#4 Edited by BillyTheKid (486 posts) -

I did not get this game on XBOX still running the free on the PC and loving every minute of it, paying real money is over rated.

#5 Posted by BamSaidTheLady (90 posts) -

I love the art style for the Xbox version plus the controls are tighter. Kinda wish the DLC was a new world to the adventure mode. Still got the new characters.

#6 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Robot?

ROBOT!

omg

#7 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

Would rather pay for new worlds, enemies, and objects.

And a shopkeeper survival mode where you start in a map with 5 auto pissed off shopkeepers and no other enemies, but you play the game like normal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.